February 24, 2014

Camps.

We are divided. We now have camps. It is not hard to figure out that Maoster and Aung are in the same camp. They are alike in so many ways that makes me and thankfully now with Mylo "THE ODD ONES OUT" - or something like that. They can be characterised by the following:

  1. Love to read
  2. Hate the sun
  3. Indoor rather than outdoor
  4. Fried rice/chicken rice/duck rice over anything else you can find in coffeeshop
  5. Laughs at stupid cartoons and shows such as Running man
  6. Don't like their food piping HOT
  7. Poor motor skills
  8. High empathy
  9. Knows difference between aligator and crocodile and whatever you can find in science books
  10. Poor memory
  11. Says sorry easily
  12. Likes language and will be on repeat mode*
  13. Eats cheeseburgers with apples pies in Mcdonalds and nothing elses (no chicken burgers, no fish burgers, just beef patties burgers with cheese which basically in honestly is a cheeseburger)
  14. Love animals, want to have them as pets and will (please don't) turn into vegan if I dun insist meat is supreme food.
  15. relaxed and chill. No sense of urgency.
and the list goes on. How can they be so alike????? I always thought I have done my fair share of influencing my firstborn to become where and what I wanna be  - like grow your child your way thingy but no GENES dominates.

Last Saturday as we were at the zoo, I was complaining how fat I looked in photos so I asked Maoster firmly - " Can you just tell me the truth, is mummy like hopelessly FAT?"
Aung was dead quiet. Maoster rolled his eyes, thought for a minute ( like Aung) and he replied, "well..... you know I do not mind..." ( This is so Aung) and I pressed on and asked," So am I or not, like so fat????"

Maoster replied," Well, mummy, I really wouldn't say that (So Aung again).... you are just...hmmmm how should I put it (here we have Mr Aung again), you are like, an UNFED PIG."
"What do you mean, I said?"
Maoster cheekily answered but gently (like Aung), " Well, you are a pig but a thin one... Unfed one... okay, mummy... get it?" and both Aung and Maoster laughed out loud.

Mylo looked at me and I looked at Mylo. Now, we only have each other.



*About the repeat mode: Maoster will repeat words he likes under his breathe when he usese them in a speech. For example, he says to me, "Oh mummy, that show is like super awesome and that boy is like out of the world... ( and he repeats quietly..... out of the world... out of the world.... out of the world....) It is very weird and funny at the same time. (Aung then tells me he does this too, but only in his mind)....

Isn't it weird? (weird... weird.... weird.... repeat mode on....)




 

No comments: