July 14, 2014

TENtatively

Aungs are turning legally 10 this year in September. Although, rather weirdly, we cannot find our marriage certificate and therefore although we are legally married and binded together, there is NO way I can proof it to you unless I pay to get a duplicate copy of our certificate.

I digress. The main reason of me even blogging about it is, I have been thinking, that since it is our tenth year, I really wanna do something to celebrate our persistence in being together and writing it down should be the best way to organise thoughts (and so I teach). Going on a holiday has been on my mind but parental duties seemed to be in the way. Not only that stupid F1 will definitely make hotel rates sky high in Sept if we are planning a staycation (Ironically, my school or rather my dept  is largely responsible for the F1 happening in Singapore). And I want to be happy. If I wait for Aung to plan ( or not to plan), I will end up miserable and feeling unloved and all. So I am coming up with 10 things thatwe should do sans the children.

1. Dress up and go for dinner at a nice restaurant.
2. Go for a swim and enjoy some sun
3. Watch a decent adult movie that does not come with any morale values. Give me violence, give me blood, give me some sexual scenes and oh baby, I wanna hear some F word. You sort of get it?
4. Go shopping. Try on some clothes instead of buying them online. Try some shoes, try some accessories, get some sanity and wear some socks without holes in them.
5. Wake up without being woken up. Enough said.
6. Watch TV till I fall asleep.
7. I would like to do some massage but Aung hates it. So massage is OFF.
7. Go out late at night and have some wine. Get drunk. Get laid and then do point 5.
8. ?
9.?
10?

This is absolutely spot on. I have NO idea and this is really BAD!


It is so hard to think of 10 things to do!!!!!!!

Gosh, I think we will just end up with 1 and then wait for the next decade to try to do this stuff again. Or anyone who actually reads my  blog has any suggestions? Wait, does ANYONE actually reads my blog? Or is it only me and void and this space. Say hi? Okay.... u are not there.... okay... NO ONE is actually there......just like my 10 to do list.

I should just stop writing because it is NOT helping me to organise my thoughts and find me 10 things to do!


 

1 comment:

mirrror said...

I know I know!!! Make no. 3!! That's an activity. 😝