September 4, 2014

Only HEAVEN knows

Have you ever wonder what happens after you die? I often do, I guess human are the only ones that has eternity etched in our hearts. I mean, we often do not think that we will die and therefore we try so hard to live forever.

Lucky for me, I believe in eternal life through my faith. However, I do not know what exactly HEAVEN has in store. There are glimpses of what probably could be but, I guess it is beyond our capabiltiy to fanthom it all because, well, perhaps it is meant to be a SURPRISE ; similarly like a door gift perhaps?

Oh well, often I day dream. -this is one of my favourite past times ( there is no judging) and my IDEAL heaven ( GOD-WILLING) should preferably have:

A GIGANTIC SUPERMARKET

No, I am not insane. I would like to have a gigantic supermarket with the best produce, meat and variety of offerings. Butter, jam, cookies, chips, vegetables, fruits, meat, condiments and all..... and they  have to be absolutely FREE for all to shop and take.

GLORIOUS BEACHES

I hope there's time for sun bathing, swimming and doing absolutely nothing. Best if there would be chilled drinks that will never turn warm and ice cream that will never melt by the beach as well. There would be glorious sun tanning but never sunburnt!

ANIMALS ROAMING AROUND

Bears, cheetahs, pandas, rhinoceros, hippotamus roaming free around. Animals of all sizes and colours all around heaven. They all do not bite and hurt  but will still make their original sound. I DO NOT WANT THEM TO TALK LIKE HUMANS. That would be too much to take.

CLUBHOUSES

For gyms, game rooms ( taboo, risk, monopoly etc), karaoke rooms. You can take away golf course. I don't play golf and dun plan to play that game ( takes too much land, but is that a problem in heaven)

HOUSE WITH A GARDEN, ATTIC and BASEMENT

Self cleaning one please. With fantastic kitchen appliances and oven (I emphasis on the oven because I cannot live without one), bbq pit, king size bed and nice clean sheets. Must come with a big fridge and the garden must be thriving with herbs and produce (without much maintenence please).

PEOPLE WITH HUMOUR

I hope that people up there have a sense of humour. I hope they get my joke and laugh. Maybe they will be too nice not to laugh.


Of cos, darling Aung and Bun offsprings must be there to make my heaven complete.


What's your version of heaven?
 

No comments: