September 2, 2014

PRIZED RECIPE

not because it is a proven recipe. Because one of my first students sent me a message with details of the recipe of his signature dish as a chef now with a sweet note that this would be my teacher's day gift - thanking me for my being a great teacher and a good friend to him. He said he message me during his break now.

When you touched lives, your very own life is touched in the most miraculous, wonderful and intimate way. I guess this is what this profession draws people - to be so vulnerable yet be so powerful at the same time ; to invite people into your own life and entering others.


CEREAL PRAWN RECIPE


1) heat the wok/pan 2) put in a little bit of oil and margarin.. abt a 50cent coin amount or margarin 3) put in egg yolk, 1 2 or 3 its up to you.. see how much 蛋丝 eu like 4) keep stiring in circular motion until alot of foaming bubbles comes up and off the fire ( if it foams but not alot, add in abit more oil ) 5) put in 2 - 3 teaspoon of sugar 6) throw in ur fried chicken or prawns 7) put in ur desired amount of cereal ( those common nestle brand will do ) 8) keep stiring until evenly mixed * step 5, 6, 7 and 8 should be done as fast as possible so the heat in the foam will retain and make de cereal crispy


My 5 year old students came to visit me this year at my place - guess who is the chef?


 

No comments: