June 12, 2018

CROSSROADS at FORTY

I believe at certain point in my life, I must do something different. Different may mean, brave, noble, inspiring or just plain stupid. I tend to do the plain stupid stuff very well - like almost if you googled, who does the best at stupidity, my name and my horrible angled photo will be surfaced.

Turning 40 turned the alarm ringing - it's just that I do not know what the ringing is for. Was it an indication to switch something off or a reminder to turned something on.I am taking 6 months away from work to figure that out.

Wish me luck. This is a six months journey - documenting my "liberating days" as a full time mother who stays at home with a mother in law no less. More myself less of others. Or is it More of others less of myself? Not sure - as you know, I do not have a game plan.

Will I be a better person?

Will I find destiny?

Will I be fulfilled?

Will my children be sane?

Will my MIL run away from home?

Will I be bored?

Will I be purposeful?


Will find out in July.





No comments: